Laser printers are always suitable for bulk printing and multi functional laser printer in India is very famous as they have low printing cost and they comes with plenty of important, useful features. Check out 5 best multifunction laser printers in India.
This type of printers needs less attention especially in terms of maintenance. A good multi-function laser printer is one of the most essential things that every office and commercial places needs.
A good multi functioning laser printer is able to print photos, documents, spreadsheets etc and is able to scan and copy.
Various types of multi function laser printer are available in the market of various companies. Check out best selling printers price.
So, a casual user can get confused while buying a good multi functional laser printer for him. In this article we will talk about 5 best multi function laser printers in India.
5 Best Multifunction Laser Printers in India:
1. HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
HP LaserJet M1005 is a multi functioning printer, makes printing jobs user-friendly and speedy. This laser printer of HP is capable to perform scanning, copying and printing jobs.
This printer can print 14 pages in a minute. The printing cost per page in this printer is rupees 1.40. This product is very ideal for a small business place.
A4, C5, AF, BF pages and postcards can be printed by using this product. Only black and white printout can be printed by using this laser printer.
One Cartridge of this laser printer is capable to print 2000 pages. It has 32 MB RAM and the people holding capacity of this product is 150 pages. Check out HP LaserJet M1005 Printer Price & Full Specs.
- Printing and scanning both operations can be done easily by using this product.
- 2 inch LCD display is also present in this printer.
- Various types of page format are supported in it.
- Automatic duplex printing facility is not present in this product.
- The printing cost of it is comparatively high.
- This printer lacks wireless connectivity.
2. Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer is the product which is able to fulfil all the printing needs of the user.
In this printer colour drum and toner both are used separately. This multifunctioning all in one laser printer is capable to perform copying, printing and scanning jobs.
Only black and white printouts can be taken from this laser printer of Brother. Printing speed of this multi functional laser printer is not bad; this product can print up to 30 pages per minute.
The approximate printing cost lies around 1.5 rupees per page. By using this product one can take printout of 1000 pages within a month.
A4, Letter, A5, A6, exclusive various types of page formats are supported in this laser printer.
One of the important features of this product is that it has automatic duplex printing facility, which helps a user a lot. Check out Brother DCP-L2520D Printer Price.
- Automatic duplex printing facility is present in this product.
- It is all in one printer, which means it, is able to do printing scanning and copying jobs.
- The price of the cartridge of this product is quite affordable.
- Any type of programmable button is not available in it.
- The purchasing price of this product is a little bit high.
- The scanner of this product lacks autofocus technology.
3. HP LaserJet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer is such a printer which can be connected to smartphone, tablet Apple air without any connectivity issue and able to perform printing jobs.
Wi-Fi direct technology is used in this printer which helps the product to print directly from tablet and phones.
This laser, multi functional printer is able to perform printing, scanning and copying. Flatbed scanner is used in this product and this laser printer is able to provide only black and white print.
This product can be connected with devices by using wireless, USB or Ethernet technology. It is able to print 20 pages in a minute. This product is ideal for commercial and business purposes.
A4, A5, B5, envelope and postcard are the page formats which can be printed by using this product.
LCD text display is also present in this laser printer. This product comes with HP e-print app. Check out HP LaserJet Pro M126NW Printer Price & Full Specs.
- Wireless printing facility is available in this product.
- Painting speed of this product is comparatively high.
- The quality of scanner of this device is quite good.
- Printing cost in this printer is too high.
- Automatic duplex painting facility is absent in this laser printer.
- Duplex ADF scanning is not available in this product.
4. Canon MF244DW Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
One can stay productive by using Canon MF244DW Digital Multifunction Laser Printer which comes with auto duplex printing technology.
It is a multi functional laser printer so it is able to perform printing, scanning and copying jobs. Flatbed scanner is present in this product. It is a black and white printer, so it is a good choice for bulk printing.
Various connectivity options are present in this product such as USB, Wi-Fi and networking. The device is able to print 27 pages per minutes and the duty circle of this product is 300 pages.
Only one cartridge of this printer is sufficient to take printout of 2400 pages. A4, B5, Legal, A5, and letter all types of page formats supported in this printer.
It is able to print at a resolution of 1200 X 1200 DPI. The printing cost per page at this printer is rupees 3.
Energy saver mode, status monitoring facilities are also present in it. Check out Canon MF244DW Laser Printer Price & Full Specs.
- This printer has great printing speed.
- It is compatible with all types of operating systems.
- Auto duplex printing facility is present in this laser printer.
- Per page printing cost in this product is too high.
- The driver installation process sometimes creates problems.
- Although the price of this product is quite high, but it doesn’t have colour printing facility.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printeris is a simple printer which provides plenty of important features to the user at an affordable price.
It has a compact design and is able to print in high quality. It is capable to print, scan and copy. Only black and white printouts can be taken out from this laser printer of HP.
This multifunction laser printer is able to print 18 pages per minute. The Printer can print 8000 pages in a month. It is suitable for commercial purposes.
It is compatible with various types of page format searches B5, CC, DF, A4, A5, postcard etc. This product is able to scan 6 black and white pages at once and this number is 3 for colour pages.
The printing cost per page at this product is rupees 2. This printer has 8MB RAM. Check out HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Price & Full Specs.
- Smart HP on/off button is used in this laser printer.
- The maintenance cost of this laser printer is competitively low.
- This printer has a dual digit LCD display.
- It lacks automatic dual printing feature.
- The printing cost in this product is too high.
- Wi-Fi direct option is absent in this printer.
Buyer’s Guide for Best Multi Function Laser Printers
In the last half- decade India has faced a great changed in the form of digitization. Even after search huge change in lifestyle, still a lot of work is done on paper.
Home based offices and minor business uses laser printer in a large scale in India.
There is no doubt that inkjet printers are the best, but for the people who require frequent printing and extensive documents, an effective laser printer is always a great choice.
There are plenty of good laser printers are available in the market with their unique features. So, it is a very difficult task for a casual user to find a perfect one at his budget.
Here is a buyer’s guide that will help the users a lot before going to buy best multi function laser printer for him in India. Check out Best Printers for Xerox Shops in India.
When a user is thinking about to buy a good multi functional laser printer for him, he will always be looking for search a product which has more function with great accuracy at his budget.
Scanning, printing and copying are the three basic entities that a good multifunctional laser printer should have.
Some laser printer comes with fax facility which is an additional add on.
Space management is one of the major aspect about which, a new entrepreneur is always worry about. So, a printer with wireless connectivity helps him a lot. Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth connectivity and other wireless connectivity features should have in a good multipurpose laser printer.
USB connectivity is always present in every printer, but it consumes more space. So, multifunctional laser printer with wireless connectivity feature is always preferable.
A good multi purpose laser printer is the one which is compatible with many types of paper formats. For commercial purpose one has to print documents in many formats; so, a device with more paper format compatibility is always a deserving one.
Paper holding capacity is the other aspect that a buyer should think about. It is very difficult to refill paper tray of a printer regularly. So, the printer which has more people holding capacity is more suitable.
Multipurpose laser printers mainly used for business purposes in India. One of the major aspects of a good laser printer is that it should have to be cost effective product.
Cost-effectiveness doesn’t mean the initial purchasing price rather it indicates the printing cost of a printer. A product with low printing cost is more elective.
Leave a Reply