Bajaj Classic 750 W Mixer Grinder Review
Built: The Bajaj Classic 750 W Mixer Grinder is a black and maroon appliance with a liquidizing jar of 1.5 L, grinding jar 1 L and chutney jar 0.3 L. It weighs 4.7 kg and has the dimension as 28 x 29 x 15 cm.
Type: The Bajaj Classic is a mixer, grinder, and blender as well juicer with 3 jars i.e. large, medium and small to serve different needs.
Power Consumption: The required power is 230 V at 50 Hz frequency with the power consumption of 750 W. The device runs on 18000 RPM and the powerful motor ensures speedy and efficient task.
Performance: The jars are made up of stainless steel and the blades are sharp enough to make fine wet as well as dry grinding.
The polycarbonate dome provides more protection from dust and gives a trouble-free performance.
Additional Features: The appliance comes with a 2-year product warranty and a 5-year motor warranty. It offers its users the grating facility along with a separate seed collector basket.
The anti-slip feet prevent the device from slipping during operation whereas the locking system protects the ingredients.
Bajaj Classic 750 W Mixer Grinder Pros and Cons
- Good quality of in-built materials is used.
- The anti-slip feet keep the device sturdy.
- The ingredients are safe inside the jar during operation because of its locking system.
- The users are required to switch off the device manually because of the absence of auto-off feature.
- No overload protector for motor safety.
- A loud noise is observed during operation.
Bajaj Classic 750 W Mixer Grinder Verdict
The Bajaj Classic 750 W mixer Grinder can be used to take out juice as well. The product has high-quality blades with good quality of jars and a good locking system. The overload protector and the low noise during operation would be better.