Brother DCP T500W Wireless Printer Review
Functionality: The black color printer is a multi-functional machine as it can print, scan, fax, and photocopy with just pushing requisite buttons.
Type: The Brother DCP T 500 W is an inkjet printer that has 64 MB RAM with 5 dB of the active noise level.
The machine is fit for both monochrome and colored scans with an optical scanning resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The machine takes 6 seconds to print a photo and it can give a colored printout of 10 pages per minute along with 27 pages per minute as mono printout speed.
1200 x 6000 dpi is the fax resolution and it makes 99 photocopies per minute.
Connectivity: The printer has a USB 2.0 port and can be connected either with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
Additional Features: The manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase and it supports page sizes like A4, legal, executive, letter, JIS BS, A5, A6, and envelopes.
The input tray has the capacity of 100 sheets whereas the output tray is limited to 50 sheets capacity.
- No wires are required as the printer has Bluetooth/ Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Ideal for home and small offices with a duty cycle of 2500 pages per month.
- Multifunctional device (Can be used as a printer, copier, scanner, and a fax machine).
- The printing speed is slow.
- Customer care service is slow.
- The printer tray sometimes troubles with glossy finish papers.
A compact, clean and mess-free is the printer offered by Brother DCP T500 W wireless printer. As the name itself suggest the printer has Bluetooth or WI-FI connectivity and it gives both mono and colored output but printing speed is slow.
Check out Brother DCP T500W Manual.