Everyday Nayan Roti and Khakra Maker Review
Built: The attractive Black or Silver colour makes Everyday Nayan Roti and Khakra maker beautiful. It has 25 cm, 21 cm and 1.83 kg of width, height and, weight.
Performance: The plate of this Roti as well as Khakra maker has a diameter of 7” with the non-stick surface for stick-free and oil-free Roti experience.
Power Utilization: Power consumption is 900 W with a requirement of 230 V and 50 Hz of power input.
Additional Features: The users can claim the warranty on the device by using the warranty card.
The user- friendly lever and easy to press handle is provided with it for the easy press of the dough.
Users get a uniformly baked Roti because of the dual heating element present in it that too without the fear of getting any electrical shock as the body of this roti maker is made up of shockproof material.
Everyday Nayan Roti and Khakra Maker Pros and Cons
- The dual heating element ensures consistent heating.
- The built-in thermostat provides safe use.
- Non- stick plate ensures no dough sticking on the plate’s surface.
- Sometimes a small-sized Roti comes out of this Roti maker.
- Only soft Dough that is prepared and kept for some time can serve the purpose of soft and fluffy Roti.
- A better quality of in-built materials could have been used.
Everyday Nayan Roti and Khakra Maker Verdict
Everyday Nayan Roti and Khakra maker is attractive to look at and easy to use. This can not only prepare Roti and khakra but also can make Thepla, Uttapam, and Paratha. The shockproof body gives safety to its users also a uniformly baked Roti is prepared by using the dual heating element but a larger inside plate’s diameter would have been an added advantage.