Godrej GMX 20SA2BLM 20 L Solo Microwave Oven Review
Built & Type: Godrej 20 L microwave is a solo model with jog dial control and black body color with a plain door to open or close the appliance.
Performance: The turntable diameter is 255 mm which is ideal for small-sized vessels.
Power consumption: The solo microwave requires 700 W of power output. For hassle-free cooking, users can select temperature from 10 in-built power levels.
Size & Capacity: The device has the capacity of 20 L, width 35 cm, height 25.8 cm, depth 44 cm, and weight 9.8 kg.
Additional Features: A 1-year comprehensive warranty from the company is provided on the parts and labor and not on the main door.
The Godrej 20 L solo microwave has the feature to preheat the appliance for fast and power-saving cooking.
The users can immediately use the frozen food items after taking them out of the freezer by using the defrost feature provided in the appliance. Time can be set for cooking any dish as per the requirement of the dish.
Godrej GMX 20SA2BLM 20 L Solo Microwave Oven Pros and Cons
- Proper cooking and heating of the food are ensured by the time function.
- Power-coated cavity and a mechanical panel enable the user to adjust the setting as per their requirements.
- Users can pick the power level that is best suited to them from the 6 power levels provided.
- No auto cook menu is provided in the appliance.
- Small turntable for keeping small bowls.
- This is used only as a microwave oven as no convection mode is provided.
Godrej GMX 20SA2BLM 20 L Solo Microwave Oven Verdict
Godrej 20 L Solo microwave Oven provides convenience and comfort to its users. It has the feature to pre-heat the appliance and 6 power levels to select from. It can be used only as an oven and does not have any auto cook menu. Check out Godrej GMX 20SA2BLM Manual.