Havells Toastino Grill Review
Built & Design: Havells Toastino Griller with a stainless steel cover is a good quality black colour griller that optimizes kitchen space.
Plates: Non- stick coated grill plate protects the sandwich from getting stuck in the sandwich maker.
Performance: 2 slices of bread to make 4 sandwiches are required that can either be toasted or grilled.
Power & Heat Settings: Power requirement is of 220- 240 V, 50 Hz and 700 w of power consumption is required to grill or toast sandwiches in this griller. It does not come with a pre-heating function that saves electricity.
Additional Features: Havells Toastino with upright storage has a Cool touch handle that saves the burning of hands and easy hinged lock protects sandwich filling from coming out.
A 2-year warranty with free transit insurance is provided by the manufacturer on this appliance. Two types of lamps are featured: One heating with green light and the other is power on with red light. Non- stick groove covers help to put more fillings in the sandwich.
Havells Toastino Grill Pros and Cons
- 2-year manufacturing warranty provided with this appliance is more than that provided with similar other variants present in the market.
- Fast and quick heating, toasting and grilling of the sandwich is possible.
- A cool touch handle saves the burning of hands.
- Fixed plates cause difficulty in cleaning.
- Slightly expensive than similar other appliance present in the market.
- This sandwich maker is not featured with adjustable heat settings.
Havells Toastino Grill Verdict
Havells Toastino Grill occupies very little space in the kitchen because of its compact design. It has a cool handle with non-stick deep grove that ensures more filling in a sandwich but a feature of heat setting adjustment could have been more beneficial.