Hindware Kyra 60 Wall Mounted Chimney Review
Built/ Design: The Hindware Kyra 60 Wall Mounted Chimney is very elegantly designed in black color with a slant shape and a height of 55 cm, width of 60 cm, depth of 60 cm and weight of 1.5 kg.
Type: The aforesaid chimney is a wall-mounted one i.e. it can be fitted against the kitchen wall and has a cassette filter which is made up of an aluminum mesh to suck the oil and grease particles from the air.
Power: This is a single-phased chimney which operates at the power requirement of AC 240 V and the frequency of 50 Hz. The power consumption for the motor as well as engine is 200 W.
Performance: The air suction capacity of 1000m3/h makes the kitchen odor-free whereas the stainless steel body of it adds durability to the product and the glass finish makes the product attractive to look at.
The three-speed level provided enables the users to decide the suction power as per the food cooked with the use of feather-touch buttons.
Additional Features: The product comes with a 1-year comprehensive warranty on the parts and manufacturing defects, this warranty is extendable up to 5 years on motor.
The product has 2 in-built LED lights for illuminating the work area and it operates at 50 dB of noise level.
Hindware Kyra 60 Wall Mounted Chimney Pros and Cons
- A noise-free and concentrated operation can be achieved through this product.
- The powerful blower provides high suction capacity with less power consumption.
- Good and toughened quality of in-built materials is used in the product.
- The Cassette filter needs to be washed and cleaned regularly as the oil particles get clogged in the aluminum mesh.
- No remote is provided with the device, so the users will have to operate it manually.
- In certain cases, certain amount is charged as the installation charge.
Hindware Kyra 60 Wall Mounted Chimney Verdict
Hindware Kyra 60 Wall Mounted Chimney is a good looking product that operates at low sound and comes with a powerful motor to that saves power consumption. The filter used is effective for sucking oil particles but it needs regular cleaning and maintenance.