IFB Neptune FX Dishwasher Review
Design: The Ifb-neptune-fx-dishwasher saves the manual cleaning effort along with providing luxury to the kitchen.
The said device comes in white color and has 59.6 cm of width, 84.5 cm of height, and 59.8 cm of depth with a weight of 46 kg.
Power: The device requires 2200 W of power consumption with 220-240 V of power requirement at 50 Hz of frequency.
Performance: The device operates at 50 dB of noise level and requires 12 L of water consumption.
The eco wash washes dirty utensils without wasting water or detergent also the water softening feature softens water up to 60 dh whereby using less quantity of detergent for providing ultra-clean utensils.
The 12 place setting is good enough for a family of 6 -7 members and the full cleaning cycle takes approx 50 minutes.
Additional Features: The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty on the appliance.
The interior of the device is spacious for accommodating tall, big and variety of utensils and the racks are foldable and adjustable with the facility to shift basket so that the users can clean all their cutleries in one cycle.
When fewer utensils are to be cleaned, the ‘half-load’ option is to be used and for cleaning less spoiled utensils ‘quick wash’ option can be used, which takes 40 minutes.
There are 5 wash programs provided in the appliance.
- The appliance can clean fewer utensils in less time with the half-load and quick wash option.
- The eco-wash technology cleans utensils without wasting detergent and water.
- The flexible, foldable and adjustable racks are very convenient for keeping a variety of utensils.
- The cost involved in the maintenance is high.
- In certain wash programs, the wash cycle requires 40 minutes to 2 hours intern resulting in high electric consumption.
- The utensils are to be pre-rinsed properly.
Ifb-neptune-fx-dishwasher has several good and convenient features. It aids its user to eco wash the utensils with a quick wash and half-load wash along with the flexibility to adjust the washing racks. The reduction of maintenance cost and avoidance of pre-rinsing would have been much better.
Check out IFB Neptune FX Manual.