Karbonn K140 Review
Design: Karbonn K140 phone was launched in January 2015. The phone has a 2.4-inch display at a pixel density of 114 pixels per inch.
The display is VGA display which has a resolution of 480 X 640 pixels. This device is available in only White-Black colour.
Performance: External memory card up to 8GB is supported in this phone. The battery which comes with this phone is of 1000 mAh that is made of Li-Polymer.
0.3MP Primary camera is present in this device. 300 phone book memory and 100 sms memory is supported in this device.
Connectivity: The operating frequency of Dual SIM in this device is GSM-1800/900 MHz which is 2G. A GPRS facility is also available in it.
Full size SIM cards are accepted in this Dual SIM mobile. Bluetooth feature is also present in it. There is 3.5mm Audio jack available in this device.
Additional features: Karbonn Store and WhatsApp inbuilt apps are present in it. All call logs such as missed call, dialled call, and received call are available in it.
This product comes with alphanumeric keypad. Calculator, Stopwatch, Timer, Calendar, Alarm are the important features of this product.
Warranty of 6 months for mobile and its accessories is also available with this phone.
- GPRS facility is attached with this device.
- Data Protection, Torch, Mobile Tracker are the important features which are present in it.
- Speed dialling facility is available in this phone.
- Aspect to its resolution, it has low pixel per inch.
- This device does not support multi languages it can only support English and Hindi language.
- Only 6 months of warranty is available.
The Karbonn K140 is a simple dual SIM feature phone. It is appropriate for those who need to type and send messages quickly.
It can support external storage up to 16GB and features Wireless FM with recording facility made this device a classy one.