Lenovo K6 Power Review
Design: The Lenovo k6 Power has been given a metal body, which makes it very sturdy. There is a 5 inch Full HD display that provides clear details.
Performance: The smartphone has an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor, which has a speed of 1.4 Ghz.
The default Android Version given is Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. The processor is a decent one and is able to handle daily tasks, without any lag.
RAM and Storage: The product comes in two variants, one with 3GB of RAM and the other with 4GB of RAM. Both variants have an internal storage of 32GB. The memory capacity is expandable up to 128GB.
Camera and Battery: A primary camera of 13MP is present along with a secondary camera of 8MP. There is a 4000 mAh Li-polymer battery which runs the unit.
Connectivity: The device supports 4G VOLTE, 3G and 2G networks. The standard Bluetooth and Wifi specifications are also present.
Additional Features: There is a fingerprint sensor, which not only adds security but also allows the user to easily take selfies.
There are all required sensors such as gyroscopic sensor, gravity and proximity sensor present. Lenovo provided a warranty of 1year on the smartphone, and 6 months on the accessories.
- It provides lots of Features in an affordable price range.
- It supports 4G, thus the user can browse internet with a fast speed.
- The battery backup is enough to last a day, which is a good aspect.
- There is no Dual 4G available, which is a drawback.
- The device tends to heat up a lot in areas of low network or when many apps are running simultaneously.
- There is a hybrid Sim slot, which can be a problem for many.
The Lenovo k6 Power is a decent budget smartphone. It is not entirely perfect because of the downsides it has, but is a good choice for someone looking for a device which is durable and fulfills his/her daily requirements, whether it be surfing through the internet or watching movies or videos. A better processor however, could have been a nice addition.
Check out Lenovo K6 Power Manual.