LG D1451WF Dishwasher Review
Design: Lg-d1451wf-dishwasher is a white color dishwasher that has a width of 60 cm, a height of 85 cm, a depth of 85 cm and a weight of 52 kg.
Power: The device has A++ of energy rating and has a power consumption of 1900 W.
Performance: The operating noise level is 45 dB and the water consumption for cleaning utensils is 15 L.
The dishwasher is good for a family of 3-4 people as it comes with 14 place setting rack and 5 different types of wash programs that enable its users to choose their desired wash cycle.
The inverter direct drive motor optimizes spray energy for every load.
Additional Features: A 2-year comprehensive warranty is provided on the product and a 10-year warranty is provided on the motor.
The racks provided are removable with a flexible place setting so that the dishwasher can even accommodate wider and taller utensils.
The LED display makes the readability easy and the smart diagnosis system tells the problem and the solution to it i.e. dial smart diagnosis and the phone will tell the problem occurred along with the solution.
LG D1451WF Dishwasher Pros and Cons
- The appliance is a soundless dishwasher.
- The smart diagnosis helps to detect and solve the problem easily.
- The child lock safeguards children at home.
- When the water is hard the dishwasher may leave white residue on the utensils.
- The water consumption is more when compared with similar other variants in the market.
- The mentioned dishwasher does not have a hot water feature to clean the utensils.
LG D1451WF Dishwasher Verdict
Lg-d1451wf-dishwasher has several user-friendly features that offer comfortable cleaning of utensils, especially the utensils cooking Indian meals. The product has a good after-sales service and is made up of good quality materials. Tough the product provides a silent, smooth operation with effective cleaning of utensils the detergent residue is found when the water quality is hard. Check out LG D1451WF Manual.