Morphy Richards SM3007 G Grill Review
Built & Design: Morphy Richards SM 3007 has a compact design with anti-skid feet and ergonomic front handle for comfortable use. This Grill maker is so sleek that it occupies less space in the kitchen.
Plates: Non- stick plates used doesn’t make cheese and other filling in the sandwich messy. These plates are easy to clean after use.
Performance: Morphy Richards’s brands are well known for their performance. This sandwich maker can grill crispy, tastier and assorted variety of sandwiches.
Power & Heat Settings: This Griller uses 700-750W of power consumption for heating and grilling and the power requirement is 230 V, 50 Hz. Users can pre-heat the griller for 1 minute before using it.
Additional Features: 2 slices of bread can be kept vertically at one time which when ready to grill is indicated by power on yellow light and when grilled is indicated by a neon green light indicator. 2-year domestic warranty and free transit insurance is provided on the product.
Morphy Richards SM3007 G Grill Pros and Cons
- This appliance is very quick as it takes 4-5 minutes to make 2 perfect sandwiches.
- Users may face less problem in cleaning as plates are not removable.
- It is easy to cook, easy to clean and easy to keep.
- The average size of bread can be cooked and not the big size.
- It can only grill the sandwich i.e. users can not toast bread.
- The power chord provided with the product is short.
Morphy Richards SM3007 G Grill Verdict
Morphy Richards SM3007 G Grill sandwich maker is a good quality griller that prepares crisp, brown sandwiches with evenly baked both sides. Plates used for grilling are non- stick and not removable so users can not take them out for proper cleaning and they will have to use tissues to clean.