Nova NSG 2440 Grill Sandwich Maker Review
Built & Design: Nova NSG 2440 grill sandwich maker comes in black colour. It is both a toaster and griller with a compact body.
Plates: This grill sandwich maker uses grill plate made of Teflon material. These non- stick plates ensure non sticking of sandwich to the sandwich maker body.
Performance: The capacity of this grill is to make 4 sandwiches from 2 slices of bread.
Power & Heat Settings: Power requirement is 220 – 240 V, 50 Hz whereas power consumption is 750 W.
Additional Features: Product weighs 1.5 gm whereas dimension is 25.05 cm x 15.075 cm x 0 cm. The length of cord is 1.4 m. For safety of the appliance, it is featured with a lid lock. 1-year product warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only.
Pre-heating function ensures optimum grilling temperature where as red power-on light reflects that the sandwich maker is ready to grill and toast and sandwich being cooked is reflected by a green light indicator. The cool touch body prevents hands from getting burned.
Nova NSG 2440 Grill Sandwich Maker Pros and Cons
- Cool touch body prevents the burning of hands on touching the appliance.
- Pre-heating saves electricity and provides fast and quick grilling.
- Automatic on/off of the appliance.
- Temperature settings cannot be adjusted as per the need and requirement of the user.
- Use of fixed grill plate causes difficulty in cleaning.
- Chicken or chicken pieces cannot be grilled in it.
Nova NSG 2440 Grill Sandwich Maker Verdict
Nova NSG 2440 is griller as well as a sandwich maker that has a cool touch body and a lid lock facility with automatic power on/off function and light indicator for sandwich being ready. Though users can not customize how much crispy sandwich they require as it does not have feature of adjusting heat settings.