Preethi WG 905 Wet Grinder Review
Design & Built: The Preethi WG 905 Wet Grinder has a gripping look with its purple color. The dimensions of the product are 200 mm, 23 cm and 4 kg for width, height, and weight respectively.
Power: The 230 V is the power requirement for grinder along with the power consumption of 1500 W. The powerful high torque motor makes tough grinding easy.
Performance: The appliance is ideal for a medium-sized family as it has 2 L capacity and it is good for fast and fine grinding of ingredients with a speed of 900 rpm.
The surgical stainless steel material increase the life of the appliance and the ABS body material is shock-proof.
The 2 cylindrical grooved stone generates friction to grind the ingredients and they also preserve the flavor of the material.
Additional Features: The 2-year manufacturing warranty is provided against all the manufacturing defects and not against any breakage, wire, plug and water damage.
The appliance has a strong grip with easy to hold handles and transparent drum lid for easy viewing.
Preethi WG 905 Wet Grinder Pros and Cons
- The appliance has a 3 core PVC insulated plug top and earthing to provide the safety of its users against electrical shock.
- The ABS material used in its built along with the stainless steel used in the drum is of good quality.
- The high-speed motor results in fine and fast grinding of ingredients.
- The product does not come with a safety lock for minimizing the spill during operation.
- In the absence of overload protection, users have to take care of not overfilling the drum.
- For preventing the drum from rust the ground ingredients have to be taken out immediately after use.
Preethi WG 905 Wet Grinder Verdict
Preethi WG 905 Wet Grinder is a tabletop grinder i.e. it can be carried from one place to another with ease. This grinder is good for fine grinding of dosa batter, chutney and even scrapping coconut. Though care has been taken to keep the users safe from electrical shock the providence of overload protection and safety lock in drum would have been more beneficial.