Prestige Jumbo PRM 2.0 Roti and Khakra Maker Review
Built: The black colour Prestige jumbo PRM 2.0 Roti and Khakra maker has the width, height, and weight of 25 cm, 25 cm, and 2.5 kg respectively.
Performance: The non-stick inside tawa provides an oil-free, stick-free Roti preparation and has a plate diameter of 10”.
Power Utilization: A 30 V of power is required with 1200 W of power consumption.
Additional Features: The appliance signals that the current is supplied with a red light indicator whereas the green light indicator signals that it is still heating and can be used when the light goes off.
The winding power cord is provided with the device also the compact design ensures that it can stand vertically and occupies less storage space.
Users enjoy a safer experience of fluffy Roti as this Roti and khakra maker is shockproof. Temperature can be adjusted according to the needs of the user that also results in power saving.
Prestige Jumbo PRM 2.0 Roti and Khakra Maker Pros and Cons
- Power indicators ensure the safe and convenient use of the appliance.
- Hard plastic and stainless steel provide a shockproof body.
- Delicious and big sized Roti is prepared while saving power.
- Sometimes the thickness of Roti prepared is not even.
- If the dough is not as per the requirement, the Roti will turn out to be hard.
- It takes some time to heat up.
Prestige Jumbo PRM 2.0 Roti and Khakra Maker Verdict
Prestige jumbo PRM 2.0 Roti and Khakra maker is a compact design and easy to use appliance that has a wide diameter plate for big round Roti every time. Time taken for a single Roti preparation is about 2 minutes whereas if the dough is not soft enough the Roti will be thick and hard.