Sonashi SHC 3002 Hair Curler Review
Design: Sonashi SHC 3002 Hair Curler has a very girlish look in its pink and black color combination.
The 1 inch of barrel diameter is for any type of curl on any length of hair.
The 900 g weight does not make it too heavy and the 1 inch of width, height and depth make it compact in size.
The 360-degree ratable swivel cord is to give a tangle-free hair curling experience.
Power & Temperature: The required power is 110-220 V at the operating power of 40 W whereas the instrument takes a maximum of 220 degrees C for curling hairs.
The users have the option to choose from 3 different temperature settings featured.
Performance: The ceramic coating of the curling rod protects the hairs from any damage and it also provides a softer and long-lasting curl.
The hair holding clamp holds hair in place so that the users can comfortably curl their hairs.
Additional Features: The manufacturer gives a warranty against the manufacturing defects and not against any physical damage.
The LED power light indicator is to access the power supply to the product whereas the on/off switch gives easy usability to the product.
- The ceramic coating gives even curls to the hairs.
- The resultant curls are long-lasting.
- The three- temperatures control setting helps to use the product in accordance with the user’s hair type.
- In some cases, improper heating-up of the rod has been reported.
- The response from the customer care service is a little slow.
- The materials used in its builds are of average quality.
Sonashi SHC 3002 Hair Curler is a compactly designed hair curler that can be used universally as it does not require any voltage step down or any voltage converter.
The product is easy to handle, use and clean and it provides a long-lasting and shiny curl without any fear of damaging hairs. The increase in product quality and prompt customer care service would be an add-on.