Sony Alpha ILCE 6400M Mirrorless Camera Review
Design: The Sony Alpha ILCE 6400M is a lighter, faster, compact camera that provides a quality image.
The mentioned camera looks elegant in black color and it captures an extraordinary image with low noise.
The LCD screen can be tiled up till 180 degrees to provide an excellent image.
Performance: The 425 phase-detection AF is for 0.02-sec speed while the high-density tracking technology captures erratically moving objects.
The 11 fps continuous shooting with AF/AE capture all actions with continuous shooting while the improved processing speed is achieved with the APS C Exmor CMOS image sensor.
Lenses: The Sony E flash has 16 elements in 12 groups and the focal length is 27 to 202.5 mm, 18 to 135 mm whereas the smart zoom focuses the minute detail perfectly.
Additional Features: The flash is used to enhance the picture quality and the mentioned camera has both in-built flash and external flash.
The real time eye AF auto focuses the eye of the subject while the dust reduction does not let external environment affect the image quality.
The product comes with a built-in microphone and speaker and has a red eye reduction feature along with a wide angle image capturing feature.
Accessory Support: The product comes with 1 lithium–ion battery that can be recharged with 7.2 VDC power requirements. The camera comes with a 64 GB Sony SD card and a camera bag.
- The camera has excellent built quality.
- Eye autofocus captures an image after detecting the eye and the red-eye reduction provide a good quality of the image.
- Artificial intelligence-based subject recognition detects and track moving objects to provide high picture quality.
- There is an absence of side flip articulated screen.
- If mike is attached at the top then the flip is of no use.
- The mentioned camera lacks IBIS that reduces the adverse impact of camera shake.
Quickness and performance is the desire of consumers in the camera which can be achieved with Sony Alpha ILCE 6400M as it detects object quickly and its camera covers around 80 % of the image area but if Side flip articulated screen or IBIS is also included then it will be an added advantage.
Check out Sony ILCE-6400M Manual.