Usha PT3320 800 W Pop Up Toaster Review
Design: The Usha Pop Up Toaster 3320 comes in attractive black/white color and a sleek design with an auto pop up feature.
Size: The toaster is very easily portable with 294 mm of width, 191 mm of height and 163 mm of depth and a weight of 1.38 kg.
Power: 800 W of power consumption is required by the device and 230 V of power input along with 50 Hz of frequency.
Performance: The product provides 2 crisp, brown toasts with 2 large or small bread slices. 7 adjustable browning settings give the ultimate browning experience to the users as per the preference of the users. The automatic bread centering provides uniform browning of bread.
Additional Features: The 2-year warranty provided is limited to manufacturing defects only. The automatic pop up toaster is easy to clean with its removable bread crumb tray.
The feature to reheat the already toasted bread slices adds convenience to the cooking whereas the mid-cycle cancel button allows the user to withdraw the toast anytime during the toasting process.
Usha PT3320 800 W Pop Up Toaster Pros and Cons
- Top protective cover keeps the appliance dust-free and insect-free.
- The appliance is easy to clean with easy to slide removable bread crumb tray.
- The desired crispiness is achieved with 7 variable browning settings.
- Sometimes toast pops up even without being toasted.
- At times one side of the bread gets burned but another side is still light brown.
- The top cover does not fit perfectly, it is a little loose.
Usha PT3320 800 W Pop Up Toaster Verdict
Usha Pop Up Toaster 3320 gives its user the experience of soft, less brown toast or crisp, more brown toasts by adjusting the temperature settings but at a high temperature, one side of bread may get burned while another side is still light brown. Though the dust cover prevents dust, insect or other substance from entering the bread slots, it does not fit perfectly on the device. Check out Usha PT3320 Manual.