As a passion photography has gained immense popularity in recent times. Check out 5 best camera bags for DSLR in India 2020 and buyer’s guide.
A good camera bag for DSLR must have to be waterproof, durable and comfortable to carry.
It has to be design compactly and should have space to put all the camera accessories. DSLR cameras come with various lenses which need according to the requirements.
So, it is very important to carry all the lenses of the camera to capture a photo in high quality. Those lenses are used to take specific shots for best output of photographs.
Telephone lenses are used for taking wildlife, wide angle lenses are used to take landscapes and normal 33 to 55 mm lenses are used to take portraits.
When someone travel or go to photographic expeditions, one have to carry all the DSLR parts with him in a camera bag and have to carry it with great caution as those are very fragile.
Many types of camera bags are available in the market of various brands. In this article we will talk about 5 Best DSLR Camera Bags in India.
5 Best Camera Bags for DSLR in India 2020:
1. Lowepro Flipside 500 AW Professional DSLR Backpack
This bag of Lowepro is made for carrying big lenses of DSLR cameras.
This bag is able to carry a laptop, monopod or tripod, camera f/4 lenses and 2 to 4 extra lenses. Slip lock attachment facility is available in this product.
It comes with built in memory card pocket. The shoulder strip of this bag is highly durable and is suitable to carry for a long time.
This product is made of all weather AW cover, which makes the product, weather protected, dust protected and sand protected.
One handle is attached with this product, to carry it. The weight of this product is 2.05 kg and its dimensions are 32 X 32.5 x 55 cm.
This backpack is available only in black colour.
- This product comes with flip side access and flip side security facilities.
- Internal compartment protection is also available in it.
- This product can be used in all weather.
- Separate laptop compartment is not available in this product.
- This product doesn’t have proper space management.
- It is available in only one colour.
2. COSMUS Black DSLR Camera Backpack
This high quality waterproof backpack can be used in all weather. This product is made of secure body side access feature, which is very important to every DSLR camera bag.
This high quality bag is compatible with almost all types of DSLR cameras. This product is able to keep 400 mm f 2.8 lens or 500 mm detached lenses, 1-2 extra camera bodies, 4-6 extra lenses, 15.6 inch laptop and 10 inch tablet.
Adjustable waist belt and adjustable sternum straps help the product to distribute the whole weight of the bag equally, which provides the users an extra comfort while carrying cameras for a long time.
The weight of this product is 1.25 kg and it is able to carry products up to 30kg. Multi-block cushioned grid is available in this product, which helps to protect LCD screen.
- There are two stretch mesh side pockets, to grab items quickly.
- The flip side design of the product provides great security.
- Multiple Organizer Sections are available in this product.
- The material which is used in this product is not too good.
- It is not suitable to carry tables of large screen.
- The inner compartments are very loose and are not able be provided great protection.
3. Osaka Tonba TB669 Waterproof DSLR Camera Backpack
This backpack is made of good quality of nylon and it is very strong and all weather protected shield is also available in it.
Two DSLR camera can easily be fitted in this product with 6-8 lenses, mic, and 17 inch laptop can also be carried at a time by this bag.
This backpack has separate pocket for carrying memory card. Ballistic nylon is used in this product which makes it waterproof.
Strong wrist belt is present in this product which provides better grip and comfort. At the font of this back there is accessories organiser pocket and at the sides of it, there are cargo pockets.
Any DSLR camera of canon, Nikon, Sony, and Panasonic can easily be fitted in this product.
The weight of this bag is 2.9 kg and its dimensions are 44 X 35 X 20 cm. This product is available in in black and slate grey colour.
- This product is able to protect camera and lenses at heavy rains.
- Air flow system facility is available in it.
- Separate laptop compartment is available in this product.
- The height of this product is not suitable for DSLR cameras.
- Price of this product is a little bit high.
- This product does not have multi block cushion protection facility.
4. Sony LCSBP3 DSLR System Backpack
This backpack of Sony is design in such a way that it is able to carry laptop and DSLR camera at the same time with great security.
Padded interior and the dividers helps the users to carry DSLR camera, laptop etc. This bag helps the users to protect their device from dust and scratches.
A notebook of 15 inches can easily be fitted in the bag. Height of this product of Sony is 48.3 cm; width of this product is 33 cm and it has got a weight of 1.36 kg.
A strong handle is attached with this product and the stylist shoulder strap of it is also suitable and comfortable.
Multiple pockets are available in this product to carry various items. Waist belt facility is also available in this product. This backpack of Sony is available in only black colour.
- Movable padded dividers are used in the product.
- This bag provides great protection.
- 3 to 4 lenses with camera can easily be fitted in it.
- This product is not completely waterproof.
- The material of the chain of this product is average.
- This bag pack is available in black colour only.
5. Nikon DSLR Shoulder Camera Bag
This product of Nikon is made for carrying safely any SLR or DSLR cameras of Nikon. Shoulder strap bucket is present in this product to hold it.
Net weight of this product is 340 gm. The dimensions of this bag are 30 x 25 x 7 cm. This bag looks like stylist casual type’s bag.
To carry different lenses with tables, different pockets are available in this product. This compactly designed bag can be used with casual or shoulder strapping.
Laptops which have a display of 15 inches can also be carried by this product. Price of this product is comparatively low and it has great quality.
This bag is available in two colours only black and grey. Removable divider facility is also available in it.
- This product has compact size and the price of it is also reasonable.
- This is a light weighted bag.
- Quality of this product is awesome.
- This product does not have great space management.
- This back is also not fully waterproof.
- This bag doesn’t have many pockets.
How to Choose Best DSLR Camera Bag?
A photographer always needs to choose a perfect camera bag which is ideal for him. Wide ranges of bags are available in the markets.
So it is considered to be a very difficult for casual users to choose the right and suitable camera bag for him. Check out best selling camera bags price.
In this article we will explain the essential things to be considered while buying best camera bags for DSLR in India.
A perfect camera bag for DSLR will be used for carrying heavy equipment and gears. So, one would not want to add on the extra weight of the camera bag to his shoulders.
A perfect camera bag for DSLR has to be light weighted that will be comfortable during the journey of the user.
A lightweight camera bag with padded shoulder strap will prevent the user from having back and shoulder aches.
Sized and Storage Capacity
The 2nd aspect that a buyer has to concern is the size of storage space of the camera bag. It is very important to have a bag which has the capacity to store all gear and accessories that one needs to carry.
The size of the bags should be chosen according to the lenses of the camera. It is a good decision to look for additional space for holding extra accessories such as laptop, tablet, etc.
Some camera bags come with inside pockets which are used to hold smaller items like charges, batteries.
Additional storage capacity enables the user to use the camera bag as a perfect travel bag enabling to store lots of essential things in one place.
A perfect camera bag for DSLR is required to have separate compartments for every item of the parts of the camera.
The main component should be able to hold the camera in place with great protection.
On the other hand the compartments should be adjustable; so that, the accessories fit properly in the separated spaces.
This feature keeps everything organised in order and in its place, with great protection.
A good camera bag for DSLR has to be water resistance, as the main agenda of those bags is to protect expensive cameras and accessories from damages.
If any DSLR bag is able to provide resistance against rain, dust and storm then it should be chosen.
Quality and Durability
Quality and durability are the other aspects that one has to check before purchasing a camera bag for DSLR.
Camera bag is used to protect the camera and its accessories from external damages.
So, the material of the bags should be of good quality and has to be durable enough to with stand at any condition.
The interior of the bag have to make of soft fibre to prevent scratched on the lenses of the camera.
If the product comes with extra padding in the interior to absorb shocks and vibration, will be an additional add on.
To buy a camera bag with extra storage space will be a wise decision to every photographer. Check out Best Laptop Bags for Men in India.
From this point of view if you choose a bag, with some extra pocket which will be used to carry some additional things like cable, charges, batteries, will be a wise decision.
Various types of laptop bags are available in the market such as holster cases, backpacks, shoulder bags, waist belts, sling bags and rolling cases which are to be chosen according to the user’s choice, needs and budget.
DSLR Camera Bag FAQ:
How do I store my DSLR in my bag?
To store and prevent mould for mildew, a user has to store the camera in a protected, padded and well ventilated area of his camera bag. If the user will not use the product for a long time then it is suggested to not to keep it in a bag; else it is better to keep it in a camera case, containg a desiccant.
How do you travel with a DSLR camera?
To travel with a DSLR camera one has to be very cautious and has to follows some steps. First of all he has to carry a good DSLR camera carrying bag. Then one has to protect his lenses of the camera with filter to prevent unnecessary sketches and markings. One has to use camera lens hood as it is very helpful for avoiding NOX and bombs to the front of the lens is as it sticks the impacts. It is advised to take a lens cleaning kit always when the user is traveling.
How to Waterproof a Camera Bag?
A make a camera bag waterproof, one has to follow some steps
1) One has to clean the entire camera bag from inside and outside.
2) Choose the right waterproof spray.
3) Spray at the exterior of the camera bag.
4) Then cover the zippers of the bag with tape.
How do I keep my DSLR safe?
DSLR cameras are very costly; so it is very important to keep one's DSLR safe. To keep a DSLR camera safe, one has to follow some steps.
1) One has to buy one good camera bag, which provides great protection.
2) One has to buy a rain cover for his DSLR camera.
3) Temperature differential is other aspect that one has to worry about.
4) One has to be very alert while travelling with DSLR camera; as they are very costly and fragile.
5) One has to service his tripod stand on a regular basis.
6) The final step is to get insurance of the DSLR camera.