Karbonn K Phone 1 Review
Design: Karbonn K Phone 1 was launched in May 2013. The feature phone has a 2.4-inch display at a pixel density of 167 pixels per inch.
The resolution of the display is 240 X 320 pixels. This device is available in White and Champagne colour.
Performance: The internal storage of this phone is of 32MB. 32 MB RAM is also present in this product.
External memory card of 8GB is supported in this phone. The battery which comes with this phone is of 1400 mAh that is built by Li-Polymer. 1.3MP Primary camera is present in this device.
1000 phone book memory is available in it. The SMS memory of this phone is 500.
Connectivity: The operating frequency of DUAL SIM in this device is GSM-1800/900 MHz which is 2G. A GPRS facility is available in it.
Full size SIM cards are accepted in this Single SIM mobile. Bluetooth feature is also present in it. There is 3.5mm Audio jack available in this device.
Additional features: All call logs such as missed call, dialled call, and received call are available in it.
This product comes with alphanumeric keypad. Calculators, Stopwatch, World clock, Calendar, Alarm are the important features of this product.
Warranty of 1 year for the mobile and 6 months for its accessories is also available with this phone. But the warranty doesn’t cover any type of physically faulty issues.
- Good storage capacity is available in this device and SMS storage capacity of this phone is best in the class.
- Several video format such as 3GP,MPEG4, AVI and several audio format such as MP3,MIDI,WAV,AMR supported in this phone.
- IPS display is present in it which is great at this range.
- There is no optical zoom or HD recording feature in this phone.
- This device does not support any JAVA application.
- Secondary camera is not available in it.
This feature phone is one of the best selling products of the company. Now, Karbonn is a very common name in this competitive market of mobiles and this company always tries to provide great features in affordable price. Overall this is a good device.