Panasonic CT645BFDG 27 L Convection Microwave Review
Built & Type: The Panasonic 27 L is a convection microwave in black colour with 513 mm of width, 306 mm of height, 427 mm of depth, 19 kg of weight and 31.3 mm of turntable diameter.
Performance: Touch keypad is installed in it also the users can choose the dishes from 101 Auto cook menu and 64 Indian cook menu.
Power consumption: The microwave requires 900 W of total power output, 1400W of top grill power output and 1000 W of bottom grill power output.
Size & Capacity: This convection microwave can cook up till 27 L which is sufficient for a small family.
Additional Features: A 1-year warranty on product and 3 years on cavity is provided by the company.
Users can not only preheat the device that has a surrounded heat distribution but they can also reheat and defrost the cooked dishes.
Users can set the timer and a free demo after installation provided by the company gives a better understanding of the product to the user.
Panasonic CT645BFDG 27 L Convection Microwave Pros and Cons
- The pre-set cooking menu provides its user to choose from 101 dishes, including 64 Indian dishes.
- High grill power keeps the food flavor intact by retaining its nutrients and moisture.
- The rustproof body with back plate cover provides safety and durability.
- Slow customer care service.
- At times the demo given is not satisfactory.
- There is no memory function.
Panasonic CT645BFDG 27 L Convection Microwave Verdict
The Panasonic 27 L convection microwave can air fry the food items also the facility to set the timer enables the user to cook as desired. 2 microwave containers with 1 idli accessories, 1 measuring tumbler and 1 spatula is provided with it. Feature to record cooked items and a fast customer care service would have been better.