Philips Satinelle BRE 650 Epilator Review
Design: Philips Satinelle BRE 650 Epilator is a beautiful gold and white combination multifunctional epilator with 590 g of weight.
It is rechargeable and cordless and it also has rotating small metal disc for plucking hairs from roots.
Power: The device requires 100-240 V of power and with the charging of 1.5 hours it can be operated for 40 minutes non-stop.
Performance: The application of the hair removal on wet as well dry skin helps to remove hairs as per the user’s desire and the effect lasts for 6 weeks.
There is a separate cap for removing facial and sensitive area hair.
Additional Features: A 2-year manufacturing warranty is provided by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defects and not against any physical damage.
The epilator comes with a body massager and body exfoliation brush to remove dead skin.
The skin stretcher tightens skin while removing hairs.
Philips Satinelle BRE 650 Epilator Pros and Cons
- The attachment such as body massager and body exfoliation brush are very handy skin accessories.
- The build quality is good so it makes the product sturdy.
- The device can be of multiple-use.
- The pain inflicted is more when compared with other hair removing methods such as waxing and trimmer.
- The mentioned multifunctional product cannot be used on the face.
- Little expensive when compared with similar other products.
Philips Satinelle BRE 650 Epilator Verdict
Epilator body exfoliation brush, shaving head attachment, trimming comb, facial area cap, delicate area cap, massage cap, skin stretcher cap, and a body massager, all this in one single unit. Wow! Philips Satinelle BRE 650 Epilator is a little expensive than its other counter products but it also offers several functions but the attachments cannot be used on the face because hairs can get tangled and removing them may inflict pain and rashes.