Bajaj ATX 4 750 W Pop Up Toaster Review
Design: Attractively designed Bajaj ATX 4750 Pop Up Toaster comes in white color with a protective top cover.
Size: This toaster is compact with dimensions of 18.3 cm of height, 16.4 cm of width, and 28.3 cm of depth.
Power: The 750 W of power consumption not only optimizes power but also ensures quick heating. The cool touch feature keeps the body of the appliance cool and prevents hands from getting burned.
Performance: The Bajaj ATX 4750 is a toaster with 2 large bread slices and 5 adjustable browning settings. The variable browning helps the users to enjoy their preferred browned toast with the rotation of a knob.
Additional Features: The product comes with a 2-year warranty on parts and labor along with free transit insurance.
Users can not only toast the bread loaves but also reheat the already toasted bread slices with the option to cancel the toast cycle in between.
The cord storage space provided gives the device a neat and clean look for 6 m long cord.
Bajaj ATX 4 750 W Pop Up Toaster Pros and Cons
- A 2-year warranty is provided on the product which is more than similar other products.
- The cool touch body makes it safer to touch even when the device is plugged in.
- Variable browning for preferred browning of toast.
- Sometimes on adjusting the browning levels the bread turns into black instead of turning brown.
- A little improvement in the quality of the product would have been better.
- The toaster does not come with a top protective cover.
Bajaj ATX 4 750 W Pop Up Toaster Verdict
The Bajaj ATX 4 750 W Pop Up Toaster is very good in looks and touch, also it comes with a 2- year warranty and adjustable browning settings. The users have to cover the bread slots with alternative means to keep it dust-free as it does not come with a protective cover.