Kent 16031 700 W Pop Up Toaster Review
Design: Kent 16031 700 W automatic pop up toaster is a white-colored toaster with beautiful built and compact design.
Size: The appliance is a lightweight device that can be easily carried from one place to another and weights 898 g, with the height of 17.8 cm, width of 27.5 cm and depth of 17 cm.
Power: The toaster requires AC 220 V, 50 Hz of power input and 700 W of power consumption for quick and fast toasting.
The automatic shut off will switch off the device when it remains ideal for sometime intern saving power.
Performance: The toaster has 2 slots for toasting 2 wide slices of bread with a feature of variable browning i.e. users can set their desired browning level for their desired browning from 5 different settings provided.
Additional Features: The appliance comes with a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defects. Users can defrost the frozen bread slices along with warming them and reheating the already toasted bread loaves.
The removable bread crumb tray makes it easier to clean it whereas the mid-cycle cancel button facilitates the users to take out the toast whenever they desire.
Kent 16031 700 W Pop Up Toaster Pros and Cons
- Users can reheat the already toasted bread slice without burning it.
- Defrost feature to immediately use the frozen bread slice.
- Easily slideable removable bread crumb tray for convenient cleaning.
- The appliance does not have a cool touch feature.
- No top cover lid is provided to protect the device from dust, insects and other substance.
- No cord storage is provided and the length of the cord is also short.
Kent 16031 700 W Pop Up Toaster Verdict
Kent 16031 700 W Pop Up Toaster is excellently designed for uniformly heating the toasts with defrost feature to thaw the frozen bread slice and easy to clean with removable bread crumb tray. The cord length can be improved and a top protective lid could be added to provide hygiene.