Fujifilm Mini 7s Camera Bag Review
Design: Fujifilm Mini 7s a tiny-looking camera bag which is extremely portable and light in weight. It is water-resistant and it can be carried very easily.
It has two ways in which someone can carry this stunning bag. Your things are protected inside this small but hardy bag.
Performance: This bag comes with a couple of straps for easy to carry. You can attach your bag to your waist or you can use it as a sling bag around your shoulder.
The upper zipper of the bag goes around the bag, which is good but at the same things can fall down if you do not notice it. There is no padding facility inside the bag.
So, it gives less protection if the bag falls down. But the outside material is quite strong to protect it.
Durability: It is an extremely tough and hardy camera bag with its water-resistant facility. But the strap quality may not please you.
Additional features: This bag is quite cheap. It provides 1 year of the warranty period and 10 days of the replacement facility if there occur some manufacturing issues.
Fujifilm Mini 7s Camera Bag Pros and Cons
- This is extremely lightweight and easy to carry.
- The bag is water-resistant which is perfect for extra protection.
- The outer material is quite tough and hardy.
- This is too small and it does not provide any internal padded divider.
- The straps are made of lower quality material.
- The upper zipper is wide-open, so you must be careful when you are taking out anything.
Fujifilm Mini 7s Camera Bag Verdict
This is an excellent camera bag which is tiny and easy to carry. The water-resistant capacity makes it more desirable. It can be small but very useful as it not only gives your camera protection but makes you feel light as well.