Rozia HR740 Hair Styler Review
Design: Rozia HR740 Hair Styler has an attractive ook with its black and purple color. Rozia hairstyle is a hair crimper that has a light weight for easy lift.
The device weighs 240 g and it has a width of 5 cm, length of 12 inches, and a depth of 4 cm. The cord has 1.6 m of length with 360 degrees of rotation.
Power: The product operates at 200 degrees C of temperature and it has 220 V of power requirement with 200 W of operational power.
Performance: The plates of the hair crimper are made up of ceramic material that gives a shiny hair crimping look to hairs without damaging them.
The 90 mm working length of the plates is for wider hair coverage.
Additional Features: The product has an easy to operate on/off switch and for easy identification of power supply; an LED light is installed in its design.
The plates can be folded when the product is not in use.
Rozia HR740 Hair Styler Pros and Cons
- The mentioned product takes less time in heating i.e. the time required is 90 seconds.
- The crimper’s plates are made up of ceramic that does not make hairs frizzy.
- The product does not make much noise when it is used.
- The crimper gives tiny crimp on the hairs.
- The average quality of materials is used in its built.
- In some cases, uneven heating of the product has been reported.
Rozia HR740 Hair Styler Verdict
Rozia HR740 Hair Styler is a compact-sized hair crimper that gives little crimp to otherwise straight hairs. The product is silent during operation but it is also made up from the average quality of materials. The ceramic plates are used for shiny hair crimping effect but cases have been observed where uneven heating has been found.