Whirlpool MW 20 SW 20 L Solo Microwave Review
Built & Type: Whirlpool 20 L is a solo microwave that comes in white colour and has an LED screen. The width, height, depth, and weight are 45.5 cm, 26.4 cm, 35.3 cm, and 10.5 kg respectively whereas cavity width and height is 31.5 cm and 22 cm.
Performance: The feather-touch control of this microwave makes it easier to operate and the auto cook menu makes it convenient to cook.
Power consumption: It requires 700 W of power output with the facility to set the power up to 10 levels.
Size & Capacity: Small in size, this microwave has a capacity of 20 L with turntable diameter of 24.5 cm
Additional Features: A 1-year manufacturer warranty on parts and labor is provided. Though users can’t pre-heat the appliance they can set the timer for cooking food, by following the need and requirement of the food, also users have to perform manual defrost to defrost the frozen food.
Whirlpool MW 20 SW 20 L Solo Microwave Pros and Cons
- The users can set the cooking time and choose the required power from 10 different power levels.
- The users will be informed with a beep when the set time is over.
- This microwave is a good-quality appliance at affordable price.
- The pre-heating of microwave is not featured.
- Baking of food is not allowed in this microwave.
- Temperature adjustment and the setting are not featured in this kitchen appliance.
Whirlpool MW 20 SW 20 L Solo Microwave Verdict
Whirlpool 20 L is a solo microwave that is used for cooking as well as reheating and not for baking the food. The appliance comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty and time-setting functions but the users can neither pre-heat nor set the temperature for cooking food.