Hindware Sabina BLK 60 Chimney Review
Built/ Design: The Hindware Sabina BLK 60 Chimney is a very good decorative item to be installed in the kitchen.
It comes in a black color matt finish that has a height, width, depth and weight of 50 cm, 60 cm, 55 cm, and 12 kg respectively.
Type: The above-mentioned chimney is a wall-mounted chimney that can be fitted on the kitchen wall and over the kitchen countertop.
This chimney has a baffle filter installed in it for a better suction of the oil and dust particles against its aluminum mesh.
This filter is very good with Indian masala food items and is also very easy to clean.
Power: The Sabina chimney is a single-phase chimney that requires a power of 220-240 V and the motor power of 200 W.
Performance: The air suction capacity is 1100 CMH that is good for keeping the kitchen odor-free.
The push-button control enables comfortable and stable control over the chimney whereas the stainless steel body provides durability to the product.
Additional Features: The product comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty covering motor, LED and control panel and not the filters and also a 5-year warranty on the motor.
The two energy-efficient lamps are built inside the device to illuminate the wok area and to give a cozy look to the surrounding.
- Maximum airflow and high-speed suction capacity for sucking heavy fumes arising from the masala food items.
- The powerful motor used is energy efficient and operates on a low sound.
- Good quality of in-built materials is used.
- Not very good after-sales service is provided.
- High maintenance cost i.e. AMC and cleaning cost.
- He ducting pipe provided with the product is not of very good quality.
Hindware Sabina BLK 60 Chimney is good in looks and efficient in performance. The capacity to suck oil and grease particles is very good along with the product being energy efficient but care about after-sales service and reduction in maintenance cost will be more helpful.