Panasonic Mk Sw200Blk Wet Grinder Review
Design & Built: The Panasonic Mk Sw200Blk Wet Grinder is a black colored appliance that looks very elegant. The product has a width of 27 cm, a height of 40 cm, a depth of 27 cm and it weighs 8 kg.
Power: The powerful motor makes the tough grinding of the ingredients easy. It has 230 V of power requirement at the frequency of 50 Hz whereas the power consumption is 240 W.
Performance: The 2 L capacity of the mentioned wet grinder makes the device good enough to suffice the needs of medium to small-sized family.
The body material used is ABS plastic and stainless steel for drum. The motor runs at the speed of 1350 rpm to make this device fast and the 3 stones are provided for retaining the natural flavor of the ingredients.
Additional Features: The product has a 5-year warranty on the grinder from the side of the manufacturer.
The product does not require the adjustment of batter during the grinding process and the auto-stop feature saves the power consumption as the grinder will stop by itself when it has finished grinding.
Panasonic Mk Sw200Blk Wet Grinder Pros and Cons
- The auto stop will automatically switch the grinder off when it is not in use for some time.
- The low operational noise provides a peaceful grinding.
- The body material is good and durable.
- In some cases, the heating up of the motor has been observed.
- The grinder takes little more time in grinding when compared to similar other products.
- Some cases of slow customer care response have been reported.
Panasonic Mk Sw200Blk Wet Grinder Verdict
The Panasonic Wet Grinder is a very beautiful looking appliance with transparent cover for easy monitoring and a measuring cup along with a spatula. The timer can be set to grind the ingredients till the set time limit but a little care about prompt customer care service would be more helpful.