Prestige PWG 06 Wet Grinder Review
Design & Built: The attractive Prestige PWG 06 Wet Grinder comes in red color to add vibes in the kitchen. The grinder has a width of 29.5 cm, a height of 30 cm, a depth of 47 cm and it weighs 13.5 kg.
Power: The powerful motor is given for fine grinding that operates at the power requirement of 220 V with an operational power of 200 W.
Performance: The grinder with a 2 L of capacity is sufficient to fulfill the needs of a medium to a large-sized family.
The ABS material is used to make its body and tough stainless steel is used for making the drum whereas the motor runs at a speed of 1440 rpm for the speedy grinding experience.
The 2 granite stone retains the natural flavor and taste of the ingredients.
Additional Features: A 2-year warranty is provided against the manufacturing defects and not against any physical damage.
The appliance does not make much noise while operating so the users have a noise-free experience and the transparent top lid helps to observe the contents inside the drum.
Prestige PWG 06 Wet Grinder Pros and Cons
- The quality of materials used in its built is good and durable.
- The low operational sound does not disturb anyone.
- The after-sales service is good and the customer care is cooperative.
- The appliance does not have a safety lock to keep the ingredients safe inside the drum.
- There is no auto shut-off, so users will have to manually switch the device off.
- The overload protector to protect the motor is not featured.
Prestige PWG 06 Wet Grinder Verdict
Prestige PWG 06 Wet Grinder has a compact design with attractive looks. Though there is an absence of overload protector the air vent provided on the lid prevents the device from getting overheated. The materials used in its built are durable but the addition of auto switch-off would have been more helpful.