Preethi Astra WG 909 Wet Grinder Review
Design & Built: Preethi Astra WG 909 Wet Grinder is compact in size for easy portability and is very alluring in its silver and blue color.
The grinder has a width of 30 cm, the height of 59 cm, a depth of 31 cm and a weight of 12.5 kg.
Power: The mentioned wet grinder has an effective powerful motor to perform tough grinding. The grinder has a requirement of 150 V and the operational power is 150 W.
Performance: The appliance has 1450 rpm of speed level that can perform high-speed operations whereas the 2 L of capacity is sufficient to serve a medium-sized family.
The carbon steel body material offer durability and the 2 stones retain the traditional taste of the ingredients.
Additional Features: The product has a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects and motor but the stones are not covered in the warranty.
The device is a table-top grinder that occupies very little space in the kitchen and can be carried from one place to another with ease. The removability of the drum makes it convenient to clean and wash.
Preethi Astra WG 909 Wet Grinder Pros and Cons
- The body material used is of good and durable quality.
- The company provides good after-sales service.
- The grinder operates at a low sound, so it does not cause any inconvenience.
- The grinder does not have overload protection against the overfilling and overheating of the motor.
- The drum is not accompanied with a safety lock to provide a spill-proof operation.
- There is an absence of atta kneader and coconut scrapper, so the users can use the appliance as grinder only.
Preethi Astra WG 909 Wet Grinder Verdict
Preethi Astra WG 909 Wet Grinder gives good grinding experience with its high performance. The high speed takes less time in grinding and the low operational sound does not irritate users. The good quality of materials used increases the life of the appliance and the prompt after-sales service gives the ultimate buying experience. The incorporation of the overload protector and the drum safety lock would have been much helpful.