Pigeon Maxi Wet Grinder Review
Design & Built: The red-colored Pigeon Maxi Wet Grinder is very attractive in looks and it has 25 cm of width, 29 cm of the height along with a weight of 11 kg.
Power: The appliance has a power requirement of 220 V and the operational power is 550 W. The powerful motor is very efficient in providing high performance.
Performance: For better performance of preserving the natural flavor the grinder has 2 granite stones and 900 rpm of motor speed is given to speed up the grinding process.
The body is made from good ABS plastic and the drums are made from stainless steel that is rust-resistant.
Additional Features: A 5-year manufacturing warranty is provided on the appliance against all the manufacturing defects and not against mishandling.
The attachment provided is coconut scraper and atta kneader that makes the work of housewives easy.
Pigeon Maxi Wet Grinder Pros and Cons
- The materials used in building the body are of very good plastic and the stainless steel drum is rust-proof.
- The device operates at the very low sound.
- The product has a good after-sales service and supportive customer care.
- In absence of auto switch-off, the grinder will have to be turned off manually.
- There is no overload protector, so users have will have to take care of not overfilling the drum.
- Sometimes the machines face the heating problem.
Pigeon Maxi Wet Grinder Verdict
Pigeon Maxi Wet Grinder is a very user-friendly appliance. The mentioned grinder is a table-top one that is easy to take from one place to another and it operates at very low noise. Tough the material used in it’s built is good and long-lasting the providence of auto switch-off and overload protector would have more helpful.