Epson L3100 Multi Function Printer Review
Functionality: Epson L 3100 is used for printing, scanning the sheets and also for photocopying.
The printer can scan in 11 sec the mono sheets and in 32 sec the colored sheets with 216 x 297 mm as colored area size.
Type: The Epson printer comes with a refillable ink cartridge and it is equipped for colored printouts as it an inkjet printer.
While printing it requires 12 W of power consumption and in standby mode, 3.9 W is required.
Connectivity: The printer can be connected with the PC or laptop that has Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 an operating system but for scanning and photocopying the windows OS server is required. USB 2.0 port is provided for easy connectivity to Computer/ laptops.
Additional Features: The 1-year warranty or 30000 pages warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
The 4 ink bottle provided is an additional benefit. The mentioned device prints 33 ppm in black and white mode whereas 15 colored ppm and 300 pages per month.
- Maximum yield at maximum savings as the mono print costs 7 paise and colored print costs 18 paise.
- High-quality printouts are a result of 5760 dpi printing resolution.
- Good printing speed with 33 ppm and 15 ppm for mono and colored prints.
- The build material looks a little flimsy.
- Without regular printing, the printer head will be jammed with dried ink.
- Not recommended for high commercial use as the ink tank gets dried soon.
The space-saving design with multi-functional features and colored as well as black and whiteprint out makes this printer desirable in every home or office. The printer prints stunning printouts without a white border and at low power consumption. If users are not using it regularly the printer head will be jammed with dried ink.
Check out Epson L3100 Manual.